[Theaterfacultystaff] The Ridges Storage - Animal/Flea Problem

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:46:23 EDT 2018

All,

We recently noticed there is a flea infestation in our Ridges Storage building. The infestation is a result of critters living in the building so Environmental Health & Safety must trap and remove all the critters before they can fog for fleas. They have a two week hold of no animal activity before they will fog and they just trapped a gopher yesterday so we are at least two weeks from the building being fogged, longer if they trap another critter. Environmental Health & Safety will notify me when the building is clear of animals and has been fogged and safe to enter. Once I hear from them I will then send the all clear. Until then, no one should enter the Ridges storage space!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

Theater Division

Kantner Hall 307A