[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Athens Home for Sale!

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 29 16:26:05 EDT 2018

FYI….

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

From: "Hart, Mickey" <MHart at CCAD.EDU>
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 5:04 PM
To: "Hart, Mickey" <MHart at CCAD.EDU>
Cc: "Carole Schloss (carole at myathenshouse.com)" <carole at myathenshouse.com>
Subject: Athens Home for Sale!

Dear Athens Friend,
Hope all is well! I could really use your help to promote my Athens home (30 Columbia Ave). It is for sale and I would love to find wonderful new owners.

Since April – June ‘tis the season for selling housing in Athens, I’m asking you to share this email with others. (Sorry for any cross posting.)  If you know of anyone new to Athens, coming to Athens, or seeking a lovely house in a quiet location and close to campus please encourage them to take a look at 30 Columbia Avenue.

https://www.myathenshouse.com/properties/2676-Single-Family-Residence-30-Columbia-Ave-Athens-Ohio-45701-3-Bedrooms-2-5-Bathrooms-USD168-000/

You can also include my email address in case they have questions.

Thanks in advance,
- Mickey

PS: If the house is still on the market by mid-May, if I will consider renting the house. So you can also pass this on to anyone looking for a rental.

Mickey Hart
Director of Residence Life
614.222.3294 office
mhart at ccad.edu