[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Graduate Student Summer Continuum Scholarships 2018

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 26 14:57:31 EDT 2018

Faculty,

If you have graduate students who need classes OTHER THAN TANTRUM registrations, please let me know ASAP. (The info is due to the Dean's office on Tuesday.) These are for classes like internship that must be completed during the summer. If you do have students that this may apply to, please read the attached letter explaining the changes for this summer.

Thanks all,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division