[Theaterfacultystaff] Make-A-Wish recipient request

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 18 17:35:59 EDT 2018

Two of my colleagues from the College of Medicine participate in the Make-a-Wish Foundation. This Sunday, April 22nd, they are granting an 8-year-old girl named Olivia an all-expense paid trip to Disney World.

Olivia loves Frozen. My friends are wondering: would anyone have a Frozen costume they could lend, or even better, would anyone be willing to dress up as a character and come to the party? It's in Jackson, which is about a 45 minute drive. I don't have the party time, but I assume it will be Sunday afternoon.

If you have a costume or are interested, please email me and I'll get you details!

Merri