[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: CoFA Health and Wellness questions

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:45:48 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am serving on the CoFA Health and Wellness Committee. Pasted below are list of questions that we are compiling for our report to the Dean. We discussed the first three in a recent faculty meeting.  Please feel free to answer as many of the questions with as much detail as needed.  You can send your responses back to me at: russeld1 at ohio.edu

Thank you,  David

CoFA Health and Wellness Committee: Information-gathering questions:

1. Do you feel that your School or Division has unmet needs in terms of health and wellness? Why or why not?

2. What aspects of health and wellness are already being addressed for students and faculty in your school/division, either in terms of curricula or support services?

3. Do you know if students or faculty take advantage of university-wide services in the areas of health and wellness?

4. Are there arts-specific needs in the areas of health and wellness that the general university services can not meet? What are those?

5. What ideas do you have for programs or initiatives that could meet the needs of your school or division?

6. Do you see any intersection with health and wellness between your school/division and the university community?

7. Are there ways that your school or division could better enhance the health and wellness of the university community?

8. Do you see any intersection with health and wellness between your school/division and the Athens and surrounding area community?

9. What ideas do you have for programs or initiatives to help with the intersection of the university community, Athens community, and the College of Fine Arts?

C. David Russell
Assistant Professor of Scenic Design
Program Head of Production Design and Technology
Ohio University

cdavidrusselldesign.com