[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Playfest/Defiance Mass Email

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 13 07:22:03 EDT 2018

Hi all!

As some of you know, The Defiance of Dandelions, written by Philana Omorotionmwan has been sold out on performance days at MemAud. Therefore, we have opened our 2nd dress rehearsal on Monday, April 16th to the public. The house will be opened at 7:30, and the run will start at 8pm. Due to the fact that this is still a tech dress rehearsal, there is no front of house and no physical tickets. Once seats have been filled, we cannot add more chairs. This will be on Baker Stage in Kantner.

If you would like to attend, please email me so I can keep a head count.

ft746215 at ohio.edu

Thank you!

Fior

Fior Tat