[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Spine Boarding Drill 4/14

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 11 13:17:44 EDT 2018

FYI

________________________________
From: Hooton, Darby
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:14 AM
To: Buck, Jeanette
Cc: Russell, Jeff
Subject: Spine Boarding Drill 4/14

Good morning Jeanette!

We will be going through a full spine boarding drill this Saturday, 4/14/18 from 10am-12pm. I wanted to extend the offer to you and the rest of the department. It will work in the same way as the drill we practiced towards the beginning of the semester in the stage manager class. I feel this is extremely beneficial due to the potential need for their help, should the event ever occur. I have included some information below, if you feel that extending the offer to the department would be useful! We will have many students there as well, so it will be a great learning opportunity with additional staff.

  *   When: Saturday, April 14, 2018
  *   What time: 10am-12pm (please show up a bit earlier)
  *   Where: Forum Theater
  *   What to wear: Jeans (please no ripped up jeans), t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Personal Protective Equipment will be provided for you to practice with. You may bring water, but no other food or drink is allowed.

Thank you,

Darby N. Hooton, AT

Ohio University

Graduate Asst. Athletic Trainer

Science and Health in Artistic Performance

Dh617017 at ohio.edu<mailto:Dh617017 at ohio.edu>

850.797.4339