[Theaterfacultystaff] Ticket Reservations for the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 14:27:25 EDT 2018

Romeo and Juliet is already designed for the Forum, so we can’t move the space for next year’s playfest. Even though we’re producing them as simply as possible, producing 3 plays is really taxing to the PD&T area, stage management and directing. We have to stay within the calendar format as well because pushing it earlier in the calendar to accommodate more performances would mean teching Playfest and Romeo and Juliet on top of each other, which is not a good idea. The best I can offer at the moment is that we look at creating more seating in the Baker the next time around.

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division