[Theaterfacultystaff] Ticket Reservations for the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival

Smith, Charles smithc4 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:25:47 EDT 2018

Michael,

Is it too late to reconsider the performance space for the featured plays during next year’s playwrights festival? Producing three third-year plays instead of two means fewer performances for each play. This combined with the loss of overflow seating in the Forum appears to have created an audience numbers problem. Unfortunately, I don’t know if there is anything else we can do to address it for this year, but I hope we can get ahead of it for next.

All best,

Charles

Charles Smith
Distinguished Professor
Head, Professional Playwriting Program
Ohio University

An artist is a sort of emotional or spiritual historian.  His role is to make you realize the doom and the glory of who you are and what you are.  He has to tell, because nobody else can tell, what it is like to be alive.  James Baldwin

Stay woke.

http://www.csplays.com/