[Theaterfacultystaff] Ticket Reservations for the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:34:46 EDT 2018

Ledger,

You beat me to this email!

We spoke about opening up the dress rehearsals so that faculty and students can leave performance seats for family members coming into town.

The Defiance of Dandelions by Philana Omorotionmwan:

dress/tech: 9pm on 4/13

dress: 8pm on 4/16

I haven't confirmed dates yet with Jonathan and Anne but will let you know when I hear from them.

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater

Kantner Hall 307C and Putnam Hall 107

1 Ohio University

Athens, OH 45701

740.593.9355<tel:740.593.9355>

biechler at ohio.edu<mailto:biechler at ohio.edu>

http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

________________________________
Because the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival will be shown on the Baker Stage, seating is VERY limited. I have put aside tickets for each performance of the featured plays but already Philana's play has sold out and I have actors, directors and playwrights asking me for tickets for their families to see that show. I assume a similar situation will occur for the other two shows as well.  Let me know as soon as you can which performances you will be attending so I can make sure seats will be available. The performances with the mentors of course will be the most popular to see.

The Defiance of Dandelions by Philana Omorotionmwan:

Thursday 4/19 @ 8pm

Saturday 4/21 @ 8pm

Friday 4/27 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

La Mujer Barbuda by Cristina Luzarraga:

Friday 4/20 @ 8pm

Wednesday 4/25 @ 8pm

Saturday 4/28 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

Vessel by Nat Smith:

Saturday 4/21 @ 2pm

Thursday 4/26 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

Saturday 4/28 @ 2pm

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu