[Theaterfacultystaff] Ticket Reservations for the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:29:06 EDT 2018

Hello Again,

Because the featured plays in the Playwrights' Festival will be shown on the Baker Stage, seating is VERY limited. I have put aside tickets for each performance of the featured plays but already Philana's play has sold out and I have actors, directors and playwrights asking me for tickets for their families to see that show. I assume a similar situation will occur for the other two shows as well.  Let me know as soon as you can which performances you will be attending so I can make sure seats will be available. The performances with the mentors of course will be the most popular to see.

The Defiance of Dandelions by Philana Omorotionmwan:

Thursday 4/19 @ 8pm

Saturday 4/21 @ 8pm

Friday 4/27 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

La Mujer Barbuda by Cristina Luzarraga:

Friday 4/20 @ 8pm

Wednesday 4/25 @ 8pm

Saturday 4/28 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

Vessel by Nat Smith:

Saturday 4/21 @ 2pm

Thursday 4/26 @ 8pm (Performance with Mentors)

Saturday 4/28 @ 2pm

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu