[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: PLEASE SHARE: Position Opening for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - PERFORMANCE (Ithaca College)

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:03:32 EDT 2017

From: Mary Scheidegger <scheideg at ithaca.edu<mailto:scheideg at ithaca.edu>>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:32 AM
To: Mary Scheidegger <scheideg at ithaca.edu<mailto:scheideg at ithaca.edu>>
Subject: PLEASE SHARE: Position Opening for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - PERFORMANCE (Ithaca College)

Good morning

I hope this e-mail finds you well. The Department of Theatre Arts at Ithaca College is currently searching for an Assistant Professor in Performance at Ithaca College (tenure eligible), to begin August 2018.  I would greatly appreciate if you could share this message with your network of alumni, colleagues, former assistants or associates, or to anyone who may be interested in this position.

Assistant Professor in Performance at Ithaca College (tenure eligible), to begin August 2018. This position would also teach in two or more secondary areas of expertise, such as movement for the stage (various pedagogical approaches and techniques), integrated voice and movement, voice and speech, acting for the camera, musical theatre, dance, directing, audition techniques/career preparation, stage combat, and/or other related training approaches.
Ithaca College offers B.F.A.s in Acting and Musical Theatre — national-renowned programs within a theatre department of 330 students and 40 faculty and staff. The full position description is attached, and can also be found at http://ithaca.peopleadmin.com/postings/12144
Here are links to learn more about our performance programs:
 http://www.ithaca.edu/hs/depts/theatre/programs/mustheater/
 http://www.ithaca.edu/hs/depts/theatre/programs/acting/
Be sure to click on the "Program Highlights" link on the right-hand side under the photo for even more information.

Thank you so much for sharing this announcement!

Best,

Mary Scheidegger
Coordinator of Theatre Operations
Ithaca College Theatre Arts