[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Crowdfunding is live! (And tax-deductible)

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 28 07:24:04 EDT 2017

Dear OU Theater community,

Jess Kaufman is a dear friend of mine from undergrad is a theatre-maker who now has an MA in devised work and she is asking for financial help for a project.

It is called "Beyond the Wall", and it's a bi-national project with a 15-foot-tall puppet, to be performed at the US/Mexico border. They have a website and  social media pages where you can learn more about the project, and now a crowdfunding request.

I know everyone's resources and generosity are stretched thin, but I know that all donations will really help and be well and carefully used to create an artistic experience that pushed back against the current political climate and brings hope.  If you feel I able, please follow the links below for the opportunity to make your (tax deductible!) donation to Beyond the Wall.

Thank you!

Kristin Conrad
Ohio University | MFA Acting Candidate 2018
kristinconrad at gmail.com<mailto:kristinconrad at gmail.com>
513.675.9158

Click here to view our awesome video by the folks at 24 Fotogramas, and...
Workshop Outcomes - June 2017
View this email in your browser<http://mailchi.mp/0a001cca5952/crowdfunding-is-live-and-tax-deductible?e=4d89f86adb>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5a63240028563286db999168b/images/75ef0f49-24d4-41ef-a680-075a115eec2b.png]

Crowdfunding is now live!

Click here to see our campaign<http://wordpress.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5a63240028563286db999168b&id=918f27b92d&e=4d89f86adb>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5a63240028563286db999168b/images/e932b48d-6d3d-4b64-83a5-7b6c99d3187f.png]

Dear Kristin and Cubby,

When we started this project in February, we had no idea how much it would grow. Now, it's time bring a bi-national festival at the border to life - it's an ambitious goal, and we're ready to make it happen.

Now, we need your help. Statistics show that the most successful campaigns raise the first 30% of funds in the first two days - that means we need to hit $7500 by midnight on Friday. Remember, all donations are tax-deductible; if you can help with a donation and/or to spread the word, we would be deeply grateful.

In light of recent events in Mexico City, Houston, and Puerto Rico, we know there are a lot of demands on your resources. We believe that our event will help keep our southern neighbors in the public consciousness through the holiday season, and give everyone involved a chance to celebrate and reflect on the value of our shared humanity in the face of such challenges. We hope you agree, and can help us make Beyond the Wall a reality.

With thanks and love,
Ana and Jess

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5a63240028563286db999168b/images/337eafc6-006a-45fb-b903-c5fe777c4440.png]

Beyond the Wall is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Beyond the Wall must be made payable to Fractured Atlas only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5a63240028563286db999168b/images/a0123286-6a91-4d4b-a18c-f9b668b55246.png]

Contact Us:
00 (1) 929 266 3797 (US)  |  52 (1) 55 3659 9933 (MX)
i<mailto:beyondthewallproject2017 at gmail.com>nfo at puppetsattheborder.com<mailto:info at puppetsattheborder.com>

www.PuppetsAtTheBorder.com<http://wordpress.us14.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=5a63240028563286db999168b&id=9ad0dedf0d&e=4d89f86adb>

This email was sent to kristinconrad at gmail.com<mailto:kristinconrad at gmail.com>
why did I get this?<http://wordpress.us14.list-manage2.com/about?u=5a63240028563286db999168b&id=a23ccc4f6c&e=4d89f86adb&c=dd44e257d1>    unsubscribe from this list<http://wordpress.us14.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=5a63240028563286db999168b&id=a23ccc4f6c&e=4d89f86adb&c=dd44e257d1>    update subscription preferences<http://wordpress.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=5a63240028563286db999168b&id=a23ccc4f6c&e=4d89f86adb>
Jess Kaufman · 203 W 144TH ST. · 10 · NEW YORK, NY 10030 · USA

[Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=5a63240028563286db999168b&afl=1>