[Theaterfacultystaff] Talk on Thursday at 5

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:11:15 EDT 2017

Dear friends,
I would like to officially invite you to a talk I am giving in the Modern Languages department on Thursday. I am going to be discussing theater and migration in Germany, asking how immigrants and refugees perform their own stories. It's a project that I am still thinking through, and I'm excited to have an opportunity to present the ideas publicly.
Full details below and on the attached poster.
Yours,
Matt

"Common and Uncommon Grounds: Theater and Migration in Germany"
Thursday, September 28
Gordy Hall 113