[Theaterfacultystaff] Growth

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 21 12:40:37 EDT 2017

Good afternoon (again)

I understand that the committees we created to explore the Big Ideas/Med. Ideas for potential growth opportunities have been meeting.  I appreciate that very much.
On Tuesday, 9/26 I need to be able to report your progress to the dean.  Please provide me with an update on your committees activity by Friday (tomorrow) and include any challenges or road blocks you might be encountering.
(I have yet to receive committee updates although I requested them in my 9/13 e-mail message for 9/18).  I would like to be able to provide help if I can.

Thank You

Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)