[Theaterfacultystaff] Employee status and teaching load information needed.

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 21 12:20:40 EDT 2017

Good afternoon

Need  to submit a budget forecast/planning document to the dean.  In order to accomplish this by his deadline, I need everyone to send me your responses by Friday, tomorrow (9/22) to
The following questions.     Sorry for the short notice but this should only take you a few minutes....

1.       Do you plan to retire before FY 23?  You will not be held to this should you choose to change your current plan

2.       If so, when?   FY 18,   FY 19,   FY 20,   FY 21,    FY 22       Please highlight the applicable year

3.       If you are eligible for tenure and have not yet achieved tenure, when  will you be going up for tenure? FY 18,   FY 19,   FY 20,   FY 21,    FY 22       Please highlight the applicable year

4.       What is your annual course load NOT COUNTING PRACTICUM CLASSES?  In other words, how many courses do you teach/year that have regular class meeting times?   The standard model being 3 in each semester.

Thank you in advance for providing this information.
Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)