[Theaterfacultystaff] Free show Thursday in Nelsonville!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:26:25 EDT 2017

Brian Koscho here from Stuart's Opera House, I wanted to let you know a FREE EVENT this Thursday, September 14th at 7:30pm we host GALUMPHA<http://stuartsoperahouse.org/galumpha-p-553.html> at Stuart's for an amazing evening of performance. The group combines stunning acrobatics, striking visual effects, physical comedy and inventive choreography. The three performers create a sensory feast of images ranging from the ridiculous to the sublime, drawn together into a seamless whole, consistently bringing audiences to their feet. THIS IS A FREE SHOW, NO TICKETS ARE NEEDED!

Thanks,
Brian

[cid:d1a3da9a-5601-4853-8e1c-49f3d77cf990]