[Theaterfacultystaff] Fwd: Galumpha - FREE at Stuart's Opera House - Thursday 9/14!

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 11 20:39:16 EDT 2017

Please pass in to students!
Michael

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brian Koscho <brian at stuartsoperahouse.org<mailto:brian at stuartsoperahouse.org>>
Date: September 11, 2017 at 8:29:11 PM EDT
To: brian at stuartsoperahouse.org<mailto:brian at stuartsoperahouse.org>
Subject: Galumpha - FREE at Stuart's Opera House - Thursday 9/14!

Hello Ohio University School of Theater Faculty and Staff!

Brian Koscho here from Stuart's Opera House, I wanted to let you know a FREE EVENT we have coming up this week that I would love for you to pass along to your instructors, students, friends, and family.

This Thursday, September 14th at 7:30pm we host GALUMPHA<http://stuartsoperahouse.org/galumpha-p-553.html> at Stuart's for an amazing evening of performance. The group combines stunning acrobatics, striking visual effects, physical comedy and inventive choreography. The three performers create a sensory feast of images ranging from the ridiculous to the sublime, drawn together into a seamless whole, consistently bringing audiences to their feet. THIS IS A FREE SHOW, NO TICKETS ARE NEEDED!

Please help us spread the word about this great show! I have attached a PDF that will work for web viewing and passing around, but is not quite print ready. Let me know if you would like quarter sheets or printed posters and I can drop those off.

Thanks,
Brian

--
---