[Theaterfacultystaff] Book Announcement

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:00:54 EDT 2017

Matthew,
Top Notch job Matthew... So excited for you... So many awesome things coming your way.  I couldn't be happier for you.  Congratulations

Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)