[Theaterfacultystaff] Book Announcement

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:55:20 EDT 2017

Dear friends,
I am so happy to announce that my first book, Performing Unification: History and Nation in German Theater after 1989, has now been released by University of Michigan Press<https://www.press.umich.edu/9406366/performing_unification>. This is the culmination of many years work (too many!), and I'm delighted to be able to share the final product. I will be discussing the book during lunchbag (for theater students) on Sept. 29, and I will be giving a talk about a subject in the book at Modern Languages (Gordy Hall 113) on Sept. 28 at 5pm.
If you would like to see the book itself, I have a couple of copies in my office (or you can look inside on Amazon<https://www.amazon.com/Performing-Unification-History-Nation-Theater/dp/0472130455>).
Sincerely yours,
Matt