[Theaterfacultystaff] Majors Fair on September 13th

hsiebrits hsiebrits at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:19:40 EDT 2017

I can come ar 12pm.

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Biechler, Merri" <biechler at ohio.edu> Date: 9/8/17  5:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Majors Fair on September 13th

The Majors Fair is Wednesday in the Baker Center.
This is a high energy event with LOTS of students.

Can anyone help out with an hour at the table from 11am-3pm? They give everyone who works the event a free lunch at the food court and it's a great chance to meet students who aren't theater majors who may want to take classes or change majors.

Let me know and thanks.
mb

***

Please be aware the Majors Fair is coming up next week, Wednesday September 13 from 11-3 Baker Center Ballroom.

If you plan to attend, a lunch ticket will be provided for you, to use at the food court in Baker.

We are needing your school’s information on Majors and other brochures that will be helpful.  Please have these in Jennings by 3pm on Monday Sept 11.

Thank you,

Joyce Mulligan

Merri Biechler
Assistant Director