[Theaterfacultystaff] Saturday Film and Theater dialogue is ON!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 6 16:48:19 EDT 2017

Hello all:

THE SATURDAY FILM/THEATER DIALOGUE IS ON!!!!!

Many of you received an email cancelling the Film Division and Theater Division meeting on Saturday morning. This email was incorrect. We are still having a meeting, upstairs at the Athena Theater on Court Street, beginning promptly at 10:00 AM this Saturday, 9/9. All Performance area students are expected to attend unless you have expressed a conflict to one of your faculty members. I encourage theater students from all areas to attend - there is ample opportunity for everyone.

You are also encouraged to attend the Theater Division Lunch Bag in the Baker Theater in Kantner Hall this Friday, 9/8 from 11:50 - 12:40 for an introduction to the things we’ll address on Saturday.

We look forward to a very engaged and productive dialogue about the benefits of our work together.

Shelly

Shelley Delaney
Professor of Theater
Head of Performance