[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Actor Inquiry/Casting Call

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:30:47 EST 2017

Dearest Theater Folks,

Here is a casting call for a film project. It will be a scene from the film Lunch Date and days/times are TBD. We are looking for a diverse cast that is mostly full of older actors so if there is anyone in the theater school/department or even any experienced actors living in the Athens region who would be good for the part please let me know! Here is a description of the parts:

White woman- mid-thirties

Cook- white male or female of any age

Two Homeless Men- African American, mid-thirties or older

Muslim Woman- 25 or older

African American Woman- 25 or older

If anyone is interested, please email me at - mz219514 at ohio.edu

Thank you,