[Theaterfacultystaff] Reservations for The Style Projects

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 27 23:07:18 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

While students, family members and the greater Athens community will be able to reserve seats for the Style Projects using the Eventbrite link, I would still like to have all faculty reserve seats through me so that I can make sure  you get a seat on the risers. You can of course show up the evening of the performance at The Forum Theater however I cannot in that case ensure that you get a seat on the risers.

The dates and times are as follows.

"The Last Days of Judas Iscariot": Tuesday 11/28 @ 8pm, Wednesday 11/29 @ 8pm, Thursday 11/30 @ 8pm, and Friday 12/1 @ 7pm.

"Failure: A Love Story": Wednesday 12/6 @ 8pm, Thursday 12/7 @ 8pm Friday 12/8 @ 8pm, and Saturday 12/9 @ 7pm.

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu