[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Research/Creative Activities

Berich, Lara berich at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:06:57 EST 2017

Former students' current activity in the field (that I know of):

Jen Wolff (master stitcher) and Katie Behrens (first hand) are currently at Oregon Shakespeare Festival.  Both of them have also worked at the Santa Fe Opera as first hands

Mallory Muffley is a first hand at Arena Stage

Sheila Hunter is the cutter/draper at DePaul University

Marit Aargard has been an adjunct at Carnegie Mellon University

Natalie Taylor Hart is Assistant Professor of Scene Design at Elon

Eric Hart is a published author of the prop-making guidebook and is currently props master at Triad Stage (as you know, I'm sure)

I'll see if I can find information on more former students -

Lara Southerland Berich

Costume Technology

Ohio University

25A Kantner Hall