[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Research/Creative Activities

Dennis, Daniel dennisd at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 21 11:23:10 EST 2017

I worked under an AEA contract this past September for West of Lenin in Seattle on a show that I also co-authored called STARBALL.

--
Daniel C. Dennis
Artistic Director

Lecturer of Voice and Movement
Division of Theater

From: Theaterfacultystaff <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu> on behalf of Shelley Delaney <delaneys at ohio.edu>
Date: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 8:36 PM
To: Thomas Fiocchi <fiocchi at ohio.edu>
Cc: theater fac/staff <theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu>
Subject: Re: [Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Research/Creative Activities

No faculty additions, plenty of recent alumni additions. Here are some of the more significant:

Christopher Martin, MFA 2010: Imprisoned, feature film, directed by Paul Kampf, opposite Laurence Fishburne and Edward James Olmos
Heather Chrisler, MFA 2012: Twilight Bowl by Rebecca Gilman (premiere), Goodman Theatre, New Stages Festival
Eb Madson, MFA 2012: Actor for the 2017 Sundance Film Festival Director’s Lab
Ryan Czerwonko, BFA 2013: Recent television guest star: Kevin (probably) Saves the World (ABC), Sun Records (CMT), Turn: Washington Spies (AMC), The Inspectors (CBS), Chicago Fire, recurring (NBC)
Abraham Adams, MFA 2015: Bob Crachit in A Christmas Carol, ACT Seattle
Alaina Kai, BFA 2017: Actors Theatre of Louisville: Skeleton Crew, Little Bunny Foo Foo (premiere)
Bri McCabe, Joey Starcher (Both MFA 2017): Signed with Grossman Jack Talent in Chicago

I have many more.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Professor of Theater