[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Research/Creative Activities

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:27:40 EST 2017

Good afternoon,
The university is hiring an architectural firm to complete a strategic plan related to the physical needs & issues of many of COFA's buildings (Seigfred, Glidden, Putnam, Kantner, Jennings).  To help the architectural firm and OU Planning better understand who we are and what we value, please send the following information to Sharon Ball & me no later than next Wednesday, November 22:

*Top 4 Bragging Points about your school or division
*Facilities issues noted in your school or division's last accreditation review                                      MICHAEL AND I ARE DOING THIS

*National Ranking of any of your programs
Program Heads: Are any of our programs nationally ranked by any ranking organization

*I have been asked to compile information regarding faculty research and creative activity within the school of theater in order to support the creation of a bragging list that will be included in the report mentioned above.  Please send me a brief statement about any awesome recent past, current creative activity.

Thanks
Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)