[Theaterfacultystaff] 1804 Grant Awards

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:27:15 EST 2017

These are the 1804 grant details I sent to the Dean in July. Please add any that I missed:

Ohio University Grant Support

$308,756 in successful grant applications from the 1804 Fund since 2006.

•      2017    $93, 905 – Intelligent Lighting Equipment

     o   Purchase of 6 intelligent fixtures, wireless dimmers, and LED color changing    ellipsoidal reflector spotlights.

•      2016    $30,000 – The Acting Company

     o   (See description below)

•      2015    $61, 027 – Watchout Theatrical Projection Equipment Package

     o   Used in seven productions at Ohio University.

     o   Used in Tantrum Theater’s inaugural season.

     o   Provided technology to add Theatrical Projections class to curriculum.

•      2013    $64,935 – Automation Equipment Package

     o   Used in four productions at Ohio University.

     o   Used in Tantrum Theater’s inaugural season.

     o   Provided technology to add Theatrical Automation class to our curriculum.

•      2006    $59,795 – Lighting Equipment Package

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater

Kantner Hall 307C and Putnam Hall 107