[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Proposed Tax Legislation

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:47:27 EST 2017

Colleagues and Students,

At the Dean’s leadership meeting today I was made aware that the current House version of Tax Legislation being moved forward toward a vote in the very near future is calling for taxation to be placed on Graduate Student Tuition Waivers. This is not included in the Senate Version.

Please call our senator Bob Portman (202-224-3353) against the tuition waiver taxes that cripple our graduate students ability to achieve academic success.  E-mails are not counted! PHONE CALLS ONLY!

Dan Denhart: Professor

Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division

School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)

College of Fine Arts

Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)