[Theaterfacultystaff] 2018-2019 season submissions

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:42:52 EST 2017

I’d like to amend Monee’s email. The Season Selection Committee is meeting tomorrow for the first time - I’m on the committee, and it was not my understanding that tomorrow was a hard deadline for submissions, only that we were beginning to review the work that has already been submitted via PDF.  I wrote the email, and in an effort to get something to the student body quickly, I didn’t think to include a deadline - and in fact, there was no deadline set to my knowledge. Tomorrow, we will discuss the plays submitted and read (thus far) by Anne McAlexander and Jonathan Hetler (for their thesis productions).

Plays can continue to be submitted for consideration for another week (and past, if necessary). So that you can all follow Monee’s great advise about working together and articulating a strong reason why a show should be included in the season, please consider the deadline a week from tomorrow, 11/17. Anyone who has a great idea can keep submitting, all we need is time for the committee (including three students) to read and process.

Thanks,

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Professor of Theater