[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Apprentice Company

Middlebrooks, Romahd rm712015 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 9 03:19:23 EST 2017

Hello All,

The Advisory Committee for Tantrum held a meeting Wednesday evening and are in talks of forming an apprentice company this summer. In effort to serve the students they were interested in knowing what and how such a company would be desirable to all of us. If you all could email all your thoughts and ideas about what the apprentice company could offer that would make it a desirable choice for you, that would be great, and I can present them at the next advisory meeting.

Again, I want to thank you all for your support in our meetings over the last two Wednesdays, it's means a lot, and so thankful for all of you.

Best,

Shon