[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Finals Week Schedule?

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 9 07:06:30 EST 2017

Dear Theater Faculty and Staff,

We are interested in pursuing the possibility of an end-of-semester holiday potluck gathering and meal. This may be a brunch, lunch, or dinner, but we are interested in inviting the entire department to eat and convene before leaving for winter break.

I would appreciate your help in organizing this by asking you to reply back with any finals you are giving and/or any space
requirements you are aware of on the following days (day and evening):
December 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
(Please reply to me directly: kristinconrad at gmail.com<mailto:kristinconrad at gmail.com>, rather that though this email chain.)

I am aware that things such as strike, semester/portfolio review, and performance finals are traditionally during this timeframe, and I would greatly appreciate any information about the dates and times for these (as well as call items for students of they are different).

Lastly, if these will be using Kantner non-studio spaces (108, Hahne, Baker Theater), please let me know that as well.

Thank you!

Kristin Conrad
Ohio University | MFA Acting Candidate 2018
kristinconrad at gmail.com<mailto:kristinconrad at gmail.com>
www.kristinconrad.com<http://www.kristinconrad.com>
513.675.9158