[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Tantrum Audition Reminder

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 3 11:32:55 EDT 2017

Dear students,

There are still open time slots for Tantrum season auditions this weekend, for which you can sign up on my office door. If you are able, please consider signing up on Sunday, rather than Saturday. At this point, there are only a very few people signed up on Saturday, and I would like to try to consolidate auditions to one day. That said, if Saturday is the only possible day for you, that is fine! I would be happy to see you then. Look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Best regards,

Dan

--

Daniel C. Dennis

Artistic Director

Tantrum Theater

http://tantrumtheater.org/

[http://tantrumtheater.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/tantrum-theater_profile_004.png]<http://tantrumtheater.org/>

HOME - Tantrum Theater<http://tantrumtheater.org/>
tantrumtheater.org
The Tantrum Theater is a professional theater company located within the Dublin Community Recreation Center at 5600 Post Road, Dublin, Ohio.

Lecturer of Voice and Movement

Division of Theater