[Theaterfacultystaff] URTA Membership Review Response

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu May 4 13:35:08 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

Please see the Review Response I have just submitted to URTA based on notes I received from several of you. I’m also attaching Cal MacLean’s original report to which is refers. The paragraphs below from Scott Steele’s email state when we should have a response from the URTA Board.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)

You may, if you wish, respond to the Reviewer’s Report to address any inaccuracies, or to provide new and relevant information. Because the Membership Committee and URTA Board are meeting in mid-May, rather than in July as in previous years, a response, if any, needs to be made within the next two weeks, but no later than May 8, 2017.  Hopefully the limited scope of the review would make any response determined necessary manageable in this time frame. The optional response should be sent to me at slsteele at urta.com<mailto:slsteele at urta.com>.  Please be sure to let me know if the Division will be making a response or not so we can plan accordingly.

Correspondence regarding the results of the review should go out in late June, though I will look to send you an informal update earlier by email.