[Theaterfacultystaff] Visiting Guest Artist Randy Lutz

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:28:27 EDT 2017

Dear Students,

Arts for Ohio has provided funding to bring in the guest artist Randy Lutz from the Santa Fe Opera.  Randy has a 38year history with SFO and is the Properties Director.
Randy is a knowledgeable and generous professional person and is an excellent respondent to portfolios no matter what the discipline.

Please attend as many of his events as possible.  We strongly encourage you to sign up for a portfolio review with Randy. Please email me (David Russell) directly to save you a time slot.  He will be doing the reviews on Thursday and Friday mornings of next week. This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.   Here is his schedule.

Randy Lutz Itinerary
Thursday March 30
10-12 Portfolio reviews with students (Kantner 044) (Need to contact russeld1 at ohio.edu<mailto:russeld1 at ohio.edu> to particpate)
12:pm Lunch with students
1-3pm Master Class Planning for Stage Props and Practicals
( Kantner O44)
3:15-5 Theatrical Weapons Workshop (the Baker Theater)
5:30 reception  (The Hahne Theater  114 Kantner Hall)
6:30-7:30 public lecture about the Santa Fe Opera and Props for Film (The Hahne Theater  114 Kantner Hall ) open to the public
Friday March 31
10-12 Portfolio reviews with students (Kantner 044) (Need to contact russeld1 at ohio.edu<mailto:russeld1 at ohio.edu> to particpate)
12pm Luchbag Theater ( Baker Theater Kantner Hall) Open to the public
1pm-3  Stage Blood Seminar ( Kantner Hall ,025 the craft shop)

Thank you,

David

C. David Russell
Assistant Professor of Scenic Design
Program Head of Production Design and Technology
Ohio University

cdavidrusselldesign.com