[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: SHAPe Courses/Certificate--please distribute

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 20 16:40:52 EDT 2017

FYI, for spring advising.
-Michael

From: "Russell, Jeff" <russelj4 at ohio.edu<mailto:russelj4 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>, "Evans, Brian" <evansb1 at ohio.edu<mailto:evansb1 at ohio.edu>>, "Gatling, Travis" <gatling at ohio.edu<mailto:gatling at ohio.edu>>, "Suk, Richard" <suk at ohio.edu<mailto:suk at ohio.edu>>, "Hayes, Christopher" <hayesc1 at ohio.edu<mailto:hayesc1 at ohio.edu>>, "Biechler, Merri" <biechler at ohio.edu<mailto:biechler at ohio.edu>>, "Fisher, Christopher" <fisherc at ohio.edu<mailto:fisherc at ohio.edu>>
Subject: SHAPe Courses/Certificate--please distribute

Dear colleagues,

Please see the attached one-page list describing the SHAPe course offerings for summer, fall, and spring, as well as our new certificate program in Performing Arts Health and Wellness. I’m hoping that many of your students will be interested in these offerings, so please spread the word as widely as possible through your faculty and students. We really need to see good CoFA participation in these components. Do please let me know if there are tweaks to what we offer that would be helpful to your students.

As always, it is a privilege to be able to work with such a fine group of artists! Thank you for your support.

My very best wishes,

Jeff

________________________________
Jeffrey A. (Jeff) Russell, PhD, AT, FIADMS
Assistant Professor, Athletic Training
Director, Science and Health in Artistic Performance (SHAPe)
jeff.russell at ohio.edu<mailto:jeff.russell at ohio.edu>
https://www.ohio.edu/chsp/ahsw/about/community/shape-clinic.cfm
https://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=2576748

Ohio University
School of Applied Health Sciences and Wellness
Grover Center E182
Athens, Ohio  45701  USA
+1.740.593.4648