[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunch bag notes 3-17-17

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 17 13:55:05 EDT 2017

We had a great conversation with delfin bautista and Pres from the LGBT Center today. Check out the calendar to find out what’s going on, including a group trip this Saturday to see “Get Out” at the Athena Grand, Interfaith Inqueeries every Tuesday from 8-9pm, and Pride Week coming up the last week of March.
https://www.ohio.edu/lgbt/calendar.cfm

Stop by the Center to grab a “I’ll Go With You” button which identifies you as a safe person if someone needs an ally to go to the bathroom or other places:
http://www.illgowithyou.org/

Just Breathe Calmness (non-Madness) tonight at 11pm in the Hahne!

If there’s a 5’s happening this week, please email me details and I’ll send it out.

Next Friday’s Lunch Bag: World Costume Festival 2016 in the Philippines! Come support your classmates’ work!