[Theaterfacultystaff] Evaluation Proctoring

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 17 11:01:48 EDT 2017

All,

The end of the semester is approaching quickly and evaluations are on my radar. We have had amazing response rates (up to 100%!) for the evaluations I recently proctored and I would like to continue to offer proctoring. Please coordinate with me to set up proctoring dates and times for your classes. About 10-15 minutes at the beginning or end of class is plenty of time. I do have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30am - 11:50am so we will have to work around that or get a little creative, maybe utilize one of my Work Study students to proctor as well.

Thank you!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

Theater Division