[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Job Opportunities at The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:26:55 EDT 2017

Please share this with students who might be interested and who do not have summer jobs yet.
-Michael

From: Julia <julia.dose at tctcincinnati.com<mailto:julia.dose at tctcincinnati.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 3:19 PM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Job Opportunities at The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati

Hello Mr. Lincoln,

I hope this note finds you well! I wanted to let you know about some upcoming job opportunities that some of your students may be interested in, and I hope you’ll share with them.

A Resident Artist Company will be launching for the first time for the upcoming season. This is a full time paid position (with benefits!) ideal for graduating seniors. The focus will be acting but will also include training in arts administration. Submissions are due March 24, 2017.  More information about the program can be found here: https://www.thechildrenstheatre.com/about/the-childrens-theatre-of-cincinnati-establishes-groundbreaking-resident-art
Additionally, we will be hosting a Facebook Live event today at 5:30pm to discuss the program with our Artistic Director and answer questions. Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TCTCincinnati/

Additionally, we are seeking tech positions for summer contracts, ranging anywhere from 7-10 week contracts for scenic carpentry, lighting, and sound. Job descriptions can be found here: https://www.thechildrenstheatre.com/about/careers. Even though the deadline has passed, we have yet to find the right person so I would encourage tech-focused students to apply.

As an OU Alumna myself, it would be great to have some more Bobcats here at The Children’s Theatre! Thank you for your time and please let me know if you or your students have any other questions.

Cheers,
Julia Dose

[cid:image013.png at 01D29D9F.7F1243B0]

Julia Dose, Marketing Coordinator

The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati

513.569.8080 x90

4015 Red Bank Road | Cincinnati, OH  45227

www.thechildrenstheatre.com

[FB]<https://www.facebook.com/TCTCincinnati>    [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/TCTCincinnati>     [Insta] <https://www.instagram.com/tctcincinnati/>      [YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEaZlbDgbqoMoWYmy5lfVTg>     [Snap]