[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Foster Harmon Fellowship in Theater

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 5 15:10:31 EST 2017

Dear Faculty,

This was sent to all 1st and 2nd year grads on February 12. If you have a student you think should be applying, please bug them. There is still time to apply. I will have Drew send another reminder to all of them tomorrow.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University