[Theaterfacultystaff] Top 10 Bragging Points

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 28 09:33:50 EDT 2017

Good morning!

Michael met with Matthew Shaftel last week and he'd like a few things before he starts on July 15th. One of them is a Theater Division Top Ten Brag List, which could include any of the following:

  1.  # of OHIO students involved in Tantrum
  2.  # of students placed from our graduating class
  3.  Awards, both student and faculty, e.g., our record of 1804 grants and their total value; Bianca listing on the Kilroy’s list; and faculty research, such as Charles’ play at the Goodman
  4.  all the involvement of faculty and staff in external efforts

David and Shelley recently put together a list of alum accomplishments for recruiting, and we can use that. Go over your latest self-evaluations if you can't remember what you've done 😊

I realize we're scattered this summer, but please get suggestions to Drew by July 7th.

Thanks!

mb

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director