[Theaterfacultystaff] Caroline or Change Opening July 7

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 23 11:48:16 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

If you want to attend opening of Caroline or Change, email Ledger Free ASAP. It is filling up and we want you there if you want to be!

And, it bears saying once again that this production is one of those occasions when chemistry seems to be working on all fronts. If you can’t make opening, don’t miss seeing this production!

Also a reminder that I’m transitioning out of the office for sabbatical starting next week. Focus for Caroline is Tuesday, so I’ll still be handling email but not be in the office after Monday.

Happy Summer!

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University