[Theaterfacultystaff] Computer Replacement

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 15 11:27:00 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

As you know, for some time now the College has provided $1,000 toward new computers to Group I and Group II faculty on a three year rotation. In order to meet budget goals set by the upper administration this year, the Dean has decided to lengthen the cycle of replacement to four years. This means that those of you who received a new computer in Fall of 2014 will not be eligible for a new computer until Fall of 2018. According to my tracking list we have quite a few faculty who fall into this cycle:

Matt Cornish, Dennis Delaney, Shelley Delaney, Brian Evans (although we think that might be in error), David Haugen, Michael Lincoln, David Russell, Charles Smith.

There are two faculty who have computers older than 2013, whom I think will be eligible this year if you chose:

Erik Ramsey and Rebecca VerNooy.

Tom Fiocchi, Joanna Koefoed and Lowell Jacobs: your replacements come from the Division if you need them. I have to admit the notes are sketchy about when your computers were last replaced.

If you computer is failing, the College will consider replacing it earlier than the 4 years cycle. Please speak up. Obviously all of this will take place when Dan Denhart is in this office, but I thought it best to start the conversation with the new 4 year cycle information.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University