[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Tantrum @ Pride 2017 - Call for Volunteers

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:52:20 EDT 2017

Hi Theater Division Students/Faculty/Staff,

Tantrum Theater is looking for volunteers to walk in the 2017 Stonewall Columbus Pride Parade on Saturday, June 17th! While we cannot transport you to Columbus for this event, you will get a free Tantrum t-shirt and all of the thanks we can muster (thanks comes in the form of ice cream). The event is great fun and supports a great cause. If you're interested, email me at bf558613 at ohio.edu for details. We'd love to see a big turn out!

Thanks,

Brayden Frascone
Social Media Coordinator | Tantrum Theater

Student | Ohio University
Bachelor of Fine Arts | Playwriting
Bachelor of Science | Screenwriting and Producing
Certificate | Social Media Studies
Certificate | Creative Writing