[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: More on the RTV drinking water

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:47:25 EST 2017

Dear Faculty,

Below are the results of tests by Environmental Health and Safety tests on the drinking water in the RTV building. As you will see, it is safe except for a 4th floor fountain. On a related but different effort, there is an effort to upgrade all of the drinking fountains in the RTV building because they are not ADA compliant. (Ours are not either, but our building has not had a recent renovation.) No funding has been identified for the project, so no timeline is available.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University