[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: OHIO ALERT: Athens Campus remains closed

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:10:15 EST 2017

Unfortunately we will have to cancel tonight’s preview of Stupid F***ing Bird and all rehearsals. There should be no activity in our spaces.

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)

From: OHIO UNIVERSITY <email at blackboard.com<mailto:email at blackboard.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 11:13 AM
To: Michael Lincoln <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>>
Subject: OHIO ALERT: Athens Campus remains closed

[logoFullName]

Ohio University’s Athens Campus remains closed.

Evening classes and activities on the Ohio University Athens Campus are canceled for the rest of the day. The University will provide an operating status update at approximately 4 p.m.

Please visit ohio.edu/alert<http://ohio.edu/alert> for the latest information.

This e-mail has been sent to you by OHIO UNIVERSITY. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from OHIO UNIVERSITY, please click here<https://emailresults.blackboardconnect.com/Unsubscribe?id=lincolnm@ohio.edu&iid=140251&iidn=OHIO%20UNIVERSITY&dm=2&f=2> to unsubscribe.