[Theaterfacultystaff] Good News!

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:25:10 EST 2017

Thank you, Michael and all.

He’s napping right now, and we still anticipate leaving the hospital by 1 or so.

It’s a good day to take a deep breath.

XO

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Professor of Theater
Head of Performance
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>

On Feb 13, 2017, at 9:59 AM, Denhart, Daniel <denhart at ohio.edu<mailto:denhart at ohio.edu>> wrote:

I am so glad that all went well. Prayers answered!
Dan