[Theaterfacultystaff] Open Audition for short film

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:51:07 EST 2017

Open auditions are Saturday for RACE (working title), a short film being shot in the Athens, OH area.

The film is being direct by Yaphet Jackman, and written by Viviana Goelkel, two MFA students at Ohio University.

Our open auditions will now officially be held on February 11th, between 12-5pm. They will take place at the Ohio University Film School, located at 31 S. Court Street Athens, OH (Room 003).

Attached is a casting breakdown, which details the films plot, character descriptions and production specifics.

Please respond to this email with the name and age of the person interested in auditioning, a headshot(if possible), and your availability on the day of the auditions.  Once your availability is confirmed, we will provide you with any details or documents necessary to prepare for the audition.

We want to make sure we are informative and accommodating, so if you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or one of the other producers who has been in touch with you.

Thanks again for your support, and we look forward to meeting you at the auditions!

Sincerely,

Josh Prosser, Producer, 614-403-6110<tel:(614)%20403-6110>
All audition related emails to: bsfcasting at gmail.com<mailto:bsfcasting at gmail.com>