[Theaterfacultystaff] Safe water in the Forum

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:24:10 EST 2017

Dear Faculty,

EHS has scheduled  the water in an around the Forum theater to be sampled tomorrow (Feb. 10) for lead, copper and bacteria. It was the earliest the “water lab” was available. They tell me the results should be back next week. In the mean time, one of the PD&T faculty (I think it was Joanna?) has agreed to buy bottled water for the tech weekend. Of course the Division will pay for it until we get this water fountain situation resolved.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University