[Theaterfacultystaff] 2017-18 dramaturgy

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 8 11:10:55 EST 2017

Dear all,
I would like to hold an informational session for 2016-17 dramaturgy next Friday (2/17) after lunchbag. The idea is that I will briefly introduce the season and our plans, and then let students interested in dramaturgy ask questions/mingle with directors. If possible, I would like to have as many as possible of next season's directors there, so please let me know if you can make it. Everyone else is warmly invited to attend as well. I don't anticipate this to be a long meeting, perhaps 45 minutes or so.
Thank you so much,
Yours,
Matt

Dr. Matthew Cornish